Welcome the Year of the Snake
Korean Focus – KUMCGW
2013 Lunar New Year Celebration!
Saturday, February 9th, 2013
12 – 1 pm – Registration • 1 – 4 pm – Program
Korean United Methodist Church of Greater Washington
1219 Swinks Mill Rd, McLean, VA 22102
$20/family or $5/person
Adult and teen volunteers welcome!
Come and welcome 2013 at Korean Focus’s largest annual event, which is made possible each year through the help and generosity of the Korean United Methodist Church of Greater Washington.
Take a virtual trip to Korea: visit a Seoul noraebang, the Busan fish market, Namdaemun West craft sale brought to us by Gingko Leaf Arts, and more!
* Enjoy performances of Korean music and dance
* Play giant yut and other Korean games
* Taste your favorite Korean foods
* Try your luck at the annual New Year raffle
* Buy a hanbok or exchange yours for another
* Make a craft to take home to remember the fun
Click here or below for a printable flyer.